The Grap Show returns! Justin is joined by comedian Patrick Monahan for a lengthy discussion on the state of WWE, why so many comedians and broadcasters are drawn to it, and how Pat got sucked in to the wild world of wrestling.
Follow Patrick on Twitter: @pattymo
- The kinship between the McMahons and Donald Trump
- Drinking in the gift of Jericho
- Why babyfaces don't stand a chance against charismatic heels like Owens, Jericho and Rollins
- Are title-swaps ruining Charlotte and Sasha?
- Brock vs. Goldberg is Rocky Balboa
- How has the Cruiserweight Division gone sour so fast?
- The curious direction of the SmackDown tag team division
- Baron Corbin's weird stomach
- What to do with Randy Orton and re-invigorating Bray Wyatt
- Golden memories of good booking
Support the show at www.patreon.com/RealGoodShow