This week on the show that asks, "where we goin', home?", the boys are giddy off of the success of the Best of 2017 episode, so they decide to do it again! It's the Best of 2018 in just one week! All the best clips, questions, and memories from the year that was, 2018. May she forever be remembered. PLUS: The boys show off their best impressions of sewing machines, syrup spills, and Stuart McLean! They actually talk about sports! We do a deep dive into Kevin Smith's tweets! And finally, we reveal our most anticipated athlete sex tapes.
Support the show at www.patreon.com/RealGoodShow, where $5 grants you access to "Ticket Trial: Case of the Cancelled Contract," a very special episode where Your Kickstarter Sucks' Jesse Farrar goes on trial for losing us our SeatGeek sponsorship, and his co-host Michael Hale is the judge!
Outro Music: "Independent Women", by Destiny's Child
THE 2018 YEAR IN CLIPS!
7. Calgary Flames head coach Glen Gulutzan has a meltdown at practice
6. Marcus Peters responds to a "Let's Go Marcus!" affirmation after playoff loss
5. Marcus Peters describes his "hella weak" last game of the regular season
4. Lithuanian basketball broadcasters invent a song to welcome the Ball Family to Lithuania
3. Luke Walton says he sat Lonzo Ball because LaVar was "talking shit"
2. Steve Kerr mourns Luke Walton's job having to deal with LaVar, blames ESPN
1. Carmelo Anthony gets water dumped on him by a teammate, reacts the way you'd expect
TOP 3 QUESTIONS OF THE WEEK
ONE GOOD THING
Stefan recommends: The bonus episode of Real Good Show featuring Jesse and Mike from YKS, available NOW at http://www.patreon.com/RealGoodShow.
John recommends: "Turtles All the Way Down", a book by John Green
Justin recommends: "Wrestle Kingdom 12", a New Japan Pro Wrestling pay-per-view